You watch a Youtube video and very interested on a section of it. Sometimes, a screenshot capturing program doesn’t work for you to capture screenshots of movie frames on Youtube.
Here are two simple ways to take a Screenshot of Youtube video:
Method 1: Print Screen and Edit in Paint
1. Scroll the time frame of a Youtube video to the time you would like to capture and press the pause button.
2. Press the Print Screen key on your keyboard to capture your Monitor Screen.
3. Open up a Paint program like Microsoft Paint.
4. Paste the print screen view onto your Paint program.
5. Edit your image using the available crop tool to crop out unnecessary portions of your screenshot.
6. Save your image as .PNG format to get the best image quality.
Method 2: Get Automatic Catches of Youtube
For example, I took this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t1NWH6G1f0
In order to get the default screenshot or thumbnails in Youtube video, you can use this address:
http://img.youtube.com/vi/4t1NWH6G1f0/0.jpg (thumbnail 1)
http://img.youtube.com/vi/4t1NWH6G1f0/2.jpg (thumbnail 2)