Just like a printed book you can view using the free Adobe Acrobat reader. But, one cannot edit it. So, how do you edit a PDF file?
There are many ways, and here are two ways you can use to edit a simple PDF document.
Here’s how you can do to “edit” a PDF file if your PDF consists only normal text.
- Get the PDF file document that you want to modify. Convert it from (PDF) into a Word document.
- Now, you can edit the Word document.
- After that, convert the modified Word document back to PDF again.
- Download Nitro PDF Professional software and install it.
- Open Nitro PDF program. Click “Open” to select the PDF file you want to edit. Click on “Insert and Edit” tab located at the top of the program. With this program, you can also create, combine, convert and your PDF files to other formats like MS Word.
Nitro PDF Professional software also able to correct errors rapidly or make last-minute changes to your PDF files with easy-to-use tools to your PDF edit text, images, pages and more.