Calendars are important. Whether one tells when to plan an event, there’s a certain details of date in it that speaks to a lot of people, because everyone has to follow the date of a calendar everyday. Now with technology, there’s digital version too, but many still prefer to use printable version of calendar (hard-copy), as it’s easy for note taking and to quickly refer on them anytime either on the wall/table or inside the note.
Take a look at these 8 useful office calendar designs I have put together below. With compact full view summary style, large spaces to quickly add event & details, and lots of (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly) information, you’ll be amazed at just how much these calendars can suit you according to your needs in the year 2015. Free 2015 Calendars you can download in PDF format made with simple numbers and complicated dates, easy to print. Plan your schedule and manage your date to stay organized all the time!
1. 2015 Calendar Summary Month by Vertical (download)
2. 2015 Calendar Summary Month by Horizontal (download)
3. 2015 Single Page Weekly Calendar (download)
4. 2015 Single Page Calendar Planner (download)
5. 2015 Calendar Planner Complete 12 Month (download)
6. Whole Page Calendar Summary 2015 (download)
7. 2014 2015 2016 Calendar Summary by Year Vertical (download)
8. 2014 2015 2016 Calendar Summary by Year Horizontal (download)