There are sometimes when you cannot access your computer’s normal mode Windows, most probably due to crash or block by dangerous PC worms threat like Trojan, virus, adware, spyware, and malware. Do you have some important things inside your hard drive? Then, to reformat your computer is not the only solution.
If you unable load your your Windows probably, then Safe Mode is a good way to allow you to be able to view your task manager again.
Below is a step by step instructions teach you how to enter Safe Mode for your desktop or laptop:
- First, turn off your PC. Turn it on again after about 30 seconds later.
- Once your PC is on, press the F8 button on your keyboard several times before the Windows boot. (F8 is a Function key)
- The Windows Advanced Option Menu will appear asking you to either Start Windows Normally or select other options.
- Push the up and down arrows button key on your keyboard to select Safe Mode. Safe Mode with Networking is preferable if you want to remove dangerous PC worms threat like Trojan, virus, adware, spyware, and malware.
- Select the type of Safe Mode you want to use and hit Enter key to load Safe mode.
- Once you already in Safe Mode, you can turn off possible dangerous programs in your Windows and restart your Windows normally again.