An image with a large file size is not suitable especially when you put it in your blogsite, visitors may leave your site when it tooks a very long time for your image to load or cannot even load probably. This is worst when you have many images in your site. You want to reduce an image’s file size but worry about losing its quality so much and will destroy your image. Ok, you should try Web Resizer.
How to Reduce Image Size without losing its quality too much?
Web Resizer is a web based free online tool to help webmasters optimize images for their websites and email. You don’t have to download or install anything on your PC. It is a handy tool that you can easily crop and resize pictures, add a border, and sharpen your picture. Reduce your image file size up to an acceptable quality to suit your need.
You can then compare your “before and after” images.
How to use?
- Visit Web Resizer
- Browse the image file you want to optimize from your computer.
- Click on the upload image button, crop the image.
- Edit your image using the Basic and Advanced features: Basic (New size, Rotate, Sharpen, Image quality), Advanced (Tint, Contrast, Exposure, Colour saturation, and add a Border for your image).
- Click on the apply changes button to get your output image.
- Download to save it to your PC.
Share your pictures on the Internet easily. Make photos load faster!
I hope this tool will help you to reduce image file size at the same time can maintain most of your image quality.