This is how the Ping Pong balls are made at the Double Happiness factory in China. Even though Ping Pong balls come with their simple appearance, their working process is pretty interesting.
Here’s how they’re made:
1. First, the Ping Pong white colour or orange colour plastic sheets are shaped.
2. Then, the plastic sheets are trimmed to be symmetrical.
3. After that, the two halves are glued together to created the perfect ball.
4. Before stamped, each ball will go through quality assurance to make sure they are usable.
5. At the end, the balls are stamped to represent the logo brand.
6. Finally, they are sent off to be packaged and marketed.
Now, you are ready to play the Ping Pong game by getting one of these balls.