My PC get infected by these stupid stuffs while surfing internet. Who knowss anything you clicked on internet will have these. Unluckily, they came to attack and wana kill my PC browser.
At my time, even some powerful software such as Norton, Avira AntiVir Personal, AVG antivirus also cannot detect them! However, luckily there’s a solution too.
Trojan.Zlob.G is a Trojan horse that may download and execute remote files and redirect the Internet Explorer home page and search page. Trojan.Zlob.G is also an old modification of Zlob trojan (Symantec described this threat 3 years ago).
But nowadays russian scammers use “Trojan.Zlob.G” name to scare users and force to download and than purchase Perfect Defender 2009 rogue anti-spyware. Special trojan (usually Vundo) displays fake “Security center alert” stating that your PC is seriously infected with Trojan.Zlob.G infection.
Your internet explorer always get this error message:
Insecure Internet activity. Threat of virus attack
Due to insecure Internet browsing your PC can easily get infected with viruses, worms and trojans without your knowledge, and that can lead to system slowdown, freezes and crashes.
Also insecure Internet activity can result in revealing your personal information.
To get full advanced real-time protection for PC and Internet activity, download IE Antivirus.
We recommend you to protect your PC now and continue safe Internet browsing.
Click here to get full advanced real-time protection and continue browsing.
Continue to this website unprotected
Trojan.Zlob.G popup and Vundo malware can be removed using Spyware Doctor + antivirus. But after scanning, the Spyware Doctor will ask you to purchase to get license key in order for the infected objects to be removed. I have tried this method but the Malwares still there after removed using Spyware Doctor, it doesn’t really works for my case.
Method 2 (SIMPLE & RECOMMENDED):
Alternatively,you can try this FREE method below that works for me:
Note: If you already have Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware, just run and update it.. Then do a “Perform Full Scan”
Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
- Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select “Perform Full Scan“, then click Scan.
- The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
- When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
- The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
- Removed & Done!
Extra Note for other serious cases:
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediately.
Just download RSIT by random/random and save it to your Desktop.
- Double click on RSIT.exe to run RSIT
- Before you click “Continue”, make sure you change the List files/folders created or modified in the last 3 months
- Click Continue at the disclaimer screen.
- Once it has finished, two logs will open. The contents of both log.txt and info.txt can be your guide to get help.
In serious case, these three logs can be your guide to seek for help through online forum.
2. RSIT log.txt
3. RSIT info.txt
Hope the guides will help.